Acacia: Over the years, women have expressed what characteristics they like most in a bachelor. We’ve searched high and low, from east to west for the “Perfect Candidate”, the ultimate “Dream Guy”, and some may even say he’s the “Prince Charming” of bachelors…
After an extensive search, we finally found HIM! His name is War Dancer, a thoroughbred Stallion based in New York.
He’s charming, handsome, fun, and, rich. The girls are already chomping at the bit to meet him. His accomplishments include:
- 1st – VIRGINIA DERBY G2, 1 1⁄4 mile, defeated Charming Kitten and Jack Milton
- 1st – LOUISVILLE HANDICAP G3, 1 1⁄2 mile, defeated Suntracer and Moro Tap
- 1st – PTHA PRESIDENT’S CUP STAKES, 1 1⁄8 mile, defeated Uncle Dave
- 2nd – ELKHORN STAKES G2, 1 1⁄2 mile, defeated Temeraine
- 2nd – MAN 0′ WAR G1, 1 3⁄8 mile, defeated Hyper
- 2nd – BOWLING GREEN HANDICAP G3, 1 3⁄8 mile, defeated Imagining
- 3rd – AMERICAN TURF G2, 1 1⁄16 mile
- 3rd – ARLINGTON HANDICAP G3, 1 1⁄4 mile
- 3rd – KENTUCKY CUP TURF G3, 1 1⁄2 mile
After a super successful four year career on the track, not only do War Dancer’s winnings set him apart from other young thoroughbred stallions, but his handsome good looks sure keep the ladies turning their heads…
Acacia: Congratulations, War Dancer. Are you looking for the ‘perfect one’ to settle down with?
War Dancer: Actually, Acacia, I’m looking for the perfect 100! I would like to find 100 well-bred, good-looking mares to breed. It is my responsibility as a stallion to pass my father War Front’s legacy to the next generation of thoroughbreds. By the way, you know I look like him…
Acacia: (Looking a bit surprised) Wow! You two do have quite the father/son resemblance… War Dancer, I’d like you to know that this year’s most eligible bachelor is now officially America’s Most Eligible Stud. Congratulations, War Dancer! You are America’s Most Eligible Stud!
Acacia: Let’s help War Dancer find The best 100 mares… the search begins.
Join us as we head on this journey for the first-ever 12-episode series with A REAL Stud, War Dancer. Yes, America’s Most Eligible Stud is ready for action and based in New York. Next week we will unveil the mansion where War Dancer will reside and his mares will be introduced shortly thereafter in episodes to follow…
Get the updates here
Never miss an episode of War Dancer’s journey as America’s Most Eligible Stud!